Refugee camp in Dresden attacked by Pegida! The Struggle continues!
Posted by clandestina on 3 March 2015
During yesterday’s Pegida march around 150 militant neo-Nazis attacked the refugee protest camp.
Cops, however, are certainly not on our side. Comrades who support and guard the protest camp reported constant harassment: the camp is encircled by cops, whoever wants to enter is identified, people who leave the encirclement to go to the toilet are refused to enter again…
- equal democratic rights not just the same duties
- no criminalisation of refugees
- all family members and relatives should be allowed to live together
- more rapid processing of accepting our applications for asylum
- accommodation in suitable quarters – apartments instead of camps
- better integration through German courses from the very start
- the right to work from the very start
- abolition of compulsory residence for all refugees
- equal treatment of all refugees
- No deportations during the winter! no deportation prisons! No deportation to countries with inhuman regimes.